I apologize for not posting.
This past week has. been. crazy.
I had multiple projects, papers, 2 midterms and 1 final.
In addition to tutoring.
Let's just say that I am SO GLAD that it's over.
Until the next run of exams and projects, that is.
This is what I spent all my time doing:
And this is what I wished that I had been doing:
Yep, 50's apparel and all.
However, there is good news!
And it starts with "cookie" and ends in "dough".
Say it with me...COOKIE DOUGH.
And do you want to know the best part?
Eating an entire bowl of cookie dough!
You don't think you can?
Too fattening? Too much sugar?
This cookie dough is healthy.
You heard me right...healthy.
Your tastebuds won't even believe it.
Cookie Dough Dip
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas (1 can, drained)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup nut butter (almond or cashew butter are wonderful)
- up to 1/4 cup nondairy milk (start with 1 tablespoon, and add more as needed)
- Sweetener (1/4+ cup agave, honey, raw sugar or even 1 cup pitted dates)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 to 3 T oats (or flaxmeal)
- Add all ingredients (except for chocolate chips) to a blender or food processor, and blend until very smooth. Then mix in the chocolate chips.
- Eat with graham crackers, cookies, or with a spoon (my favorite thing to do).
Thank you Katie from Chocolate Covered Katie for the idea to make this!
(Thank you Cookie Monster)
Friends! Who love cookie dough dip!
Hahaha...this picture makes me laugh every time I glance at it. Simply because it explains each of us girls to a T.
Lauren (left): the cute and fun one
Alyne (right): the sly and seductive one :) ha
Me (middle): the weird and spazzy one
Thanks for reading! Until next time...