Deck the Halls with…Granola Balls…falalala!
Christmas is so close, and I am so…
I just want to feel that magic of Christmas I experience every year.
The feeling of leisure, excitement, and pure happiness.
No school. No pressure to do anything productive.
But this year, I feel kinda…well to put it bluntly. Crappy.
The snow is missing and all those wonderful holiday feelings are missing along with it.
But you know what has made me feel better?
Chocolate. And lots of it.
Nutella, Ghirardelli, Dove. Dark, White, Milk.
I don't discriminate against any type of chocolate.
You simply can't feel "crappy" when chocolate is around.
Nutella Granola Balls
1 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
1/2 cup oats
1 cup Nutella
2-3 tablespoons honey, melted
1/2 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together cereal and oats.
- In a small bowl, stir Nutella with honey and coconut oil. Add in vanilla.
- Pour Nutella mixture over cereal mix. Stir well to combine.
- At last, stir in white chocolate chips. Make sure your granola mix is not too warm, as you do not want your chocolate chips to get all melty.
- It's ball-rolling time! Get your hands wet with a bit of water. Grab a small handful of granola mixture and roll into a bite-sized ball. Make sure to apply enough pressure with your hands, that way it stays in its shape. Place in a Ziploc bag. Continue to do this until all granola balls are made. Seal the Ziploc bag and store these in the freezer.