Guys. Did you know that Thanksgiving is just hours away?!
I don't know how you feel about Thanksgiving, but I love everything about it.
Food. Family. Traditions. Food.
That's what I am talking about!
This year, Thanksgiving is going to be a very interesting one.
Rather than have a traditional meal of Turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and pies--we are going to Las Vegas. (Vegas, baby!)
Bring on the casinos, the strip, and the pool hotties! (Haha, just kidding!)
Actually, we already celebrated Thanksgiving this past Sunday.
It was lovely, of course.
But you know... I am so over Thanksgiving that I think I will start decorating for Christmas tomorrow.
Oh yeah, speaking of Thanksgiving…this treat is sure to please all your guests.
It's super duper easy.
And who doesn't love that chewy, crispy, perfect 100 Grand Candy Bar?
Homemade [Copycat] 100 Grand Bars
30 unwrapped Kraft caramels, at room temperature
1 bag milk chocolate chips (12 oz)
3/4 cup crisp rice cereal
- Flatten out all the caramels into small rectangles (about 1/4 inch thick), using your warm hands. Lay out all the caramels onto a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Start melting the chocolate chips in a double-boiler, on medium-high heat. Stir until smooth, but make sure not to overheat. If chocolate starts to clump, stir in a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Remove chocolate from heat. Stir in cereal.
- Dip each caramel into the chocolate mixture, using a spoon. Make sure to coat well. When done, lay onto cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Cool until firm. For faster cooling, chill in the freezer.