I cannot express to you how much I love these.
The first time I ate one was during teacher appreciation week.
It was love at first bite.
When it comes to regular rice krispie treats, I can only eat one.
When it comes to these guys, I can't stop at just one.
They are so good.
White Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
1 bag large marshmallows (10 oz)
5-6 cups Rice Krispies cereal (gluten-free)
1 to 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Butter an 9x13 glass baking dish.
- In a large pot, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows. Melt marshmallows over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Stir until smooth. Turn off the burner.
- Pour the Rice Krispies into the warm marshmallow mix. Stir well.
- Immediately add the white chocolate chips. Stir until melted.
- Press the Rice Krispies mixture into a buttered dish, using slightly wet hands.
- Cool. Slice into squares.