this banana bread is so good.
moist, soft, banana-y.
there's only one thing better than banana bread...
...day old banana bread.
it's so delicious.
even when it gets all soggy and moldy.
oh yeah, get some.
haha, just kidding.
Gluten-free Banana Bread
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 4-5 medium ones)
- 1 cup sugar (1/2 cup white, 1/2 cup brown)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (more or less)
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, bananas, sugar, applesauce, oil and vanilla. Stir moist ingredients into dry ingredients, just until moistened. Stir in cinnamon.
- Transfer to two loaf pans (about 8-in. x 4-in. in size) coated with cooking spray (or shortening), then dusted with gluten-free flour. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
recipe found here